Google Pay Diwali Offer – Hello Friends, Like Google Pay Cricket Offer, Google pay is again back for this festive season. Now You can scan any Diwali Item like Diya, FLower, Lantern, Rangoli etc and Collect all the stamps to win Rs.251 Cashback.
Diwali is the festival of lights. Oh, Wait Really? It is also the festival of offers. In this ongoing festival season, all small and big companies are giving exciting offers to their customers. Among them, we could easily say that Google Pay Diwali offer is the most exciting one. Google Pay, in order to compete in its toughest field, had introduced some surprising features in this Diwali season. In the latest update of the app, you can see a Diwali offer, asking you to collect different kinds of stamps. These stamps are so-called Jhumka stamp, Flower Stamp, Diya Stamp, Lantern Stamp, and the very rarest one Rangoli Stamp.
These stamps are given out randomly and you can collect them by doing transactions with Google Pay. You can also receive these stamps from your friends. Once you collect all the 5 stamps, you will get an assured gift of Rs 251 to your bank account.
[Trick] How To Get Rangoli or Flower In Google Pay Diwali Scanner
Google Pay Rangoli Stamp, Get Rangoli Stamp Google Pay, How To Get Rangoli In Google Pay, Google Pay Diwali Offer, How To Get Rangoli Or Flower – Hello Readers!! Here i am back with another method to Get Rangoli Stamp From Google Pay. Here we already posted Google Pay Diwali Scanner Offer for you Guys.
Latest Google Pay Trick to Get Rangoli [Verified on 5th november]–
Google Pay Latest Rangoli Trick – Many Users Getting Rangoli Using Below Tricks. I got Rangoli in all of my 3 Mobiles.
1. First of All Open Google Pay App-.link here
2. Click on New Payment & Choose Bill Payment for DTH Recharge
3. Make DTH Recharge of Rs.35 or More. If You don’t have DTH then Please Choose TATA SKY & Do Rs.35 Recharge for
You will Get Rangoli. Many Users from Bigtricks Group have Got Rangoli Using This Trick
If You don’t have DTH then Use Tata Sky for Subscriber ID – 1065733709
We are Not Responsible for any of your Loss & if you don’t get Rangoli. These are Tricls are Tested before Posting here Do use this DTH number only If you don’t have DTH.
Method – 2 To Get Rangoli & Flower in Google Pay –
You Can Add Money in PayTM Using Google Pay –
1. First Click on Add Money Option in PayTM App,Add Rs.35 in PayTM
2. Now on Payment Page Select BHIM UPI
3. Select Google Pay as UPI Apps
4. Pay Using Your Google Pay Account.
5. Done, Whn You Pay, You will get a Flower or Rangoli Stamp.
6. This is Verified & Working ( I got Flower 3 times & then Rangoli )
4. Grab This Fast Proof Attached Below.
Method #3 To Get Rangoli Stamp In Google Pay Diwali Scan :
On Diwali, Google Officially announced this notification to all lucky users that they are providing Flower or Rangoli who will get a notification like below. :
That means, Just initiate a Mobile Recharge or Post Paid Bill Recharges Of Airtel, as Airtel success ration is more then any another which we got to know from our users. So Do a Recharge and Pay Using Google Pay App to Get a Chance Rangoli or Flower.
Method #4 To Get Rangoli OR Flower Stamp In Google Pay Diwali Scan :
1. First of All Open PayTM App and Go to Add Money Option.
2. Add Rs.50 or More as Amount.
3. On Payment Page Just Select Payment as Google Pay UPI.
4. Complete your payment and Get a Chance to Win Rangoli or Flower Stamp.
Method #5 To Get Rangoli Stamp In Google Pay Diwali Scan :
1. First of All you need is Business QR Code or PhonePe or Google Pay or PayTM As we already posted method to create it.
2. Save your QR Code in your Phone.
3. Go to Google Pay and Scan QR Code Using Google Pay QR Scanner.
4. Pay any amount worth Rs.35 or More 5 Times and Get a Chance to Win Rangoli Stamp.
Method #6 To Get Rangoli Stamp In Google Pay Diwali Scan :
Here i am uploading some Rangoli Pics which you have to Scan Using Google Diwali Scanner and this Pictures are from users which they provided us by email and they told us that they have 50 to 60% Chances to Get Rangoli Using this Pics in Diwali Scanner.