PUBG Mobile Season 13 LEAKS: Release Dates, 0.18.0 Update, Royale Pass Rewards, Skins, Latest And Many More
PUBG Mobile Season 13 is the next chapter for the popular handheld game and version 0.18.0 will arrive on the 7th May!
Season 12 was a landmark chapter for the game – as it celebrated the game’s second anniversary.
Leaks and rumours have been scarce for the new season, but we’ve had some information make its way through so far.
So what does Season 13 have in store for us? Here’s what you can expect.
You can find the latest information about PUBG Mobile Season 13 there.
Mad Miramar Update – 1st May
Mad Miramar launches on May 7th with a slew of new features and gear!
Version 0.18.0 Gets Release Date – 27th April
The new version of PUBG Mobile is set to launch on the 7th May 2020 – as it was officially tweeted from the PUBG Mobile Twitter account.
What amount of will Season 10’s Royale Pass cost?
Likewise with each new period of the game we are hoping to see a fresh out of the box new Royale Pass with some stunning new compensations for PUBG Mobile players!The Elite PUBG Mobile Royale Pass is required to cost 600 UC which signifies generally £9.99 ($12). For those hoping to get more value for their money can go for the Elite Upgrade Plus which will cost around 1800 UC which is generally £28 ($35).
Assemble toys to claim Royale Pass Season 13 exclusive sets!
- Updated Miramar with Sandstorm
- Win94 with 2.7x Scope
- Canted Sight Available
- New Classic Mode Content: Jungle Adventure in Sanhok (Available Soon)
- New Customizable Weapon System: Guncraft Finishes (Available Soon)
- New Weapon: P90 in Arena Mode
- Royale Pass Season 13: Toy Playground (Available May 13th)
- Bluehole Mode: Brand New EvoGround Experience (Available Soon)
- New Anti-Cheating Implementation: Points Protection Against Cheater Kills
“PUBG MOBILE will be pushing out updates starting on May 7th. The server will not be taken offline for this update. This update requires approximately 1.97 GB of storage space on Android devices and 2.21 GB of storage space on iOS devices. Players on different versions won’t be able to invite one another, so be sure to update as soon as possible”.
Update before May 13th to receive:
- 1 Radio
- 2,888 BP
- 3 Lieutenant Parsec Backpack
“We’ve made some visual updates to the Classic Miramar map and added some new elements”.
- An Oasis has been added to the northern part of the map and Urban Ruins is now to the northwest. More housing areas, roads, and resources have been added so you’ll need to pick your landing spot and battles wisely.
- Added a race track that runs through the whole map and is perfect for motorheads. A racetrack has also been added which runs through the whole map, perfect for motorheads
- New Miramar Map Vehicle: Golden Mirado. Only 1 will spawn on the map so be the first to claim it and show off your riches in the desert!
- Miramar’s New Vending Machine: Get Energy Drinks or Painkillers from Vending Machines scattered around the map. You might even be lucky enough to get 8 drinks at a time!
- There is a chance for areas in Miramar and the Main Menu to be ravaged by Sandstorms.
Miramar Main Menu Theme:
- Update and download the new Miramar map to get the Miramar Main Lobby and music.
- Added new Miramar achievements. Play the new Miramar map and complete multiple objectives to get these achievements.
- Complete the new events for great rewards.
EvoGround New Mode: Bluehole Mode (coming soon).
- EvoGround – Bluehole Mode: Erangel will now have 2 zones, an outer and inner zone. The inner zone is the newest addition which will represent the next play zone location. Players will lose health while in this inner zone as long as the outer zone is present.
Once the outer zone finishes shrinking to the inner circle, a new inner zone will appear.
- All supplies spawn with a 50% increase over the Classic Mode Erangel map and players can revive downed teammates in 4 seconds.
New Arena Content: New Weapon – P90
- The P90 has been added to the Arena and it’s a fearsome weapon in close quarters combat.
- This weapon fires 9mm rounds and has a default magazine capacity of up to 50 shots. It has three different firing modes: single, burst, and full-auto.
- The P90 can be equipped with all SMG Muzzle attachments, 1x-6x Scope, and the Laser Sight.
- Fixed a bug which sometimes caused players to fall to their death when jumping off of a moving Pickup.
- Fixed a bug which caused some vehicles to drift significantly on the ground.
- Fixed a bug where the button sound was misconfigured or went missing in the current screen.
- Fixed a bug which caused lagging in battle when HDR +60 fps was enabled in some high-performance devices.
- Fixed a bug which caused lagging when other players entered a player’s field of vision.
- Fixed a bug which caused some screens to lag.
- Fixed a bug that caused resolution display errors when switching between the large and small screen display of the Samsung foldable screen.
You can check out the full patch notes here!
There is now a ranked version of TDM called ‘Ranked Arena’, complete with a leaderboard! You can start grinding now for that number one spot!
When Will PUBG Mobile Season 13 Start?
The PUBG Mobile Season 13 0.18.0 update will likely arrive on the 9th May 2020. There will be no downtime for this update.
Although it’s not confirmed, if we apply the same pattern that Season 12 followed we can get a good estimate.
The Season 12 Royale Pass is set to end on the 11th May 2020 at 12am GMT, with Season 13 beginning on the 12th May 2020 at 2am GMT.
Season 12 ranks will end and reset on 12th May 12am GMT, with Season 13 ranks beginning at 2am GMT.
A new emote is coming to PUBG Mobile Season 13 called “Joyful Twist”, according to several YouTubers.
There’s also a new emote called “Shuffling Hands” as well as “Talk to the Hand”.
There’s also a gem-studded Dacia up for grabs.
New Map – Vikendi 2.0
Just like Erangle 2.0, PUBG Mobile will introduce a new Vikendi 2.0 according to many YouTubers – a new trailer has surfaced.
It’s believed this is due to the lack of numbers playing the map currently.
Royale Pass Rewards
Crazy Gamer has showcased what appears to be the next Royale Pass rewards.